Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fourth dozen off to Utah!!!!


If you have been watching the weather the past few days you may have seen that Chicago and Indiana near the lake have been receiving a heck of a lot of rain. We also had a tornado warning and horrible thunder storms which left us without electricity for two days. I didn't get to print out the letter I send along with the dolls,so I could not mail them until yesterday. That actually was a good thing because I had received more dolls which allowed me to make some changes. I could spread out the doll donors a little more and this is what I came up with.
Wendy Shu (1) Singapore
Linda Feuge New York
Cat Baumgartner Utah~where these dolls are headed~
Ati Ham Sas Norway
Marjorie Holme (2) Illinois
Sue Brown Washington
Judy Grant Michigan
Pam Kellogg & mom (2) Illinois
Sandy California,Pat Winter Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!