Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Finished Wendy's Purse

I just finished Wendy's purse. I lined it with a silky soft coral and the back is the pale coral and cream print near the bottom with the hand painted arch appliqué.

Thank you for the nice comments on this purse. You all sure know how to support and encourage a fellow stitcher . Now to pack it up and start on an ATC I promised several months ago. That will be my last project on my "to do" list which means I am free to be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a glorious day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. The little flowers ib the right corner are darling as are the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geourgeous! I am so happy I found your blogg. A lot of eyecandy. I llvisit often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The finished purse is just as beautiful as the wip promised. What a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love that "vintage" feel to it. Gorgeous work hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful purse. Wendy is lucky to receive such a lovely gift.
    I like your little hummingbird on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat, this is a gorgeous purse. Love the shape of it. Are you getting in practise for next years purse contest??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!