Friday, August 31, 2007

Doll and Beautiful quiltlet from Vanessa


Today I finished this doll for LA. I used Ronda Kivett's pattern in her June 2007 zine. She offers three patterns and tons of information for new doll makers. I am in love with her zine and will be ordering future copies. Thanks Ronda.

This little quiltlet was sent from my sweet friend Vanessa. She liked my tea set on my blog header in my garden and made this for me. She knows I love pansies,so she embroidered lovely pansies in a teacup. She added dainty lilac and mint tatting accents,a pearl dove and a dragonfly.The backing fabric is teacups as well. Just beautiful Vanessa, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!