Monday, July 16, 2007

Newest purse project



I've been stitching in the garden this morning. It is still cool at the moment but they say it will be 85 here today. Here is a picture of a Caladium. The colors influenced this new purse.
Over the weekend I have been painting another Duplex for MIL with DH. The whole time my mind wandered to my studio and how at the first chance I get, a new purse will be created.
Last night,one came to be.It measures 10"x12". I found a pretty beaded trim I may use for the bottom. The colors are pale pink,Olive,and pale gold. I will be using the Olive scroll pattern fabric at the bottom for the backing and perhaps the lining as well. I love the fabric along the left edge. It is a new one from my Ellen adventure.

Just wanted to show I haven't been twiddling my thumbs. Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful. I love these colours too and that moth is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!