Thursday, July 12, 2007

Best Quilts magazine


In todays mail I received an issue of "Best Quilts" and a very nice letter. To my surprise, the $100,000 Quilting Challenge magazine put out a magazine with the forty winning quilts from 2006. What a great idea. I can't wait to show Allie so she knows to expect one after her quilt is judged. It is a beautiful publication with wonderful photography and a description of each of our quilts. A nice keepsake. I'm not sure if they are for sale yet, but this is what it looks like.

Well, Allie's plane should land in 10 minutes! The weather is very pleasant so I think after dinner and a gab session, we will sit in the garden under little white lights and sip a glass of wine,then perhaps a swim to refresh and relax before more gabbing! This is too exciting! More later, you can count on it.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice thing that is to have.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!