Sunday, June 03, 2007

Still alive,just busy

Well, it certainly is true when they say everything happens at once. Between Dr. visits....seems I have acquired High blood pressure(?????),I have been painting one of my MIL's rentals and the previous tenants were heavy smokers. You can imagine the paint I am going through. Thank goodness the house has air, it has been in the 90's here. Then DH wanted to open the pool yesterday only to find we need a water top off. This means I have to wait until Monday for water delivery before we can add the chemicals and start the filter. As you can imagine my garden is in heaven with this heat wave and humidity,but so is the grass. A friend asked for some studio help but as you can tell, I haven't been able to get away from my own jobs. I have a CQer coming for a visit on Tuesday and am so excited to meet her and play. So.......if you don't hear from me, I am painting,mowing,helping others..........Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!