Thursday, June 28, 2007

Old favorite magazine returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Victoria magazine is returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be released in November. I know several of you miss Victoria magazine like I do. I can hardly wait for the first issue. This was the magazine that prompted me to make my first crazy quilted covered footstool back in the day. It was before we moved into our current home,I was looking to change my decorating from country to Victorian. I have every issue I believe. I almost donated them two years ago and now I am so glad I didn't. It was always such a pleasure to receive my issue. I am excited and wanted to spread the news.

1 comment:

  1. Pat This is AMAZING news! I saved everyone of my Victoria magazines!YIPEE!!!! I can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!