Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My "muse" is ready to travel!


Linda from NY just emailed to inform me that she finished my "muse" doll. Isn't she beautiful? Linda captured exactly what I had in mind. Look at the stitching! The hair is very cool, and look at that face! I love her and can't wait for her arrival. Thank you Linda, I am sharing her with my class next Tuesday. New crazy quilter's can see that CQ works for many different projects. That is what I am trying to stress. You don't have to make a bed quilt or wall hanging with CQ.

As soon as I received the email from Linda, the sun popped out. It was a cool gloomy morning, and ta da! Also, I finished embellishing my purse for the CQI contest last night, and just stitched it together and am ready to add the handle. Whew! I made it!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. She's lovely. Hope she inspires constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's great! I love her expression. Your class is so lucky to have you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely girl she is, bringing sunshine is a great gift! Looking forward to seeing the purse.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!