Thursday, May 10, 2007

Found an anchor charm!


I found a charm donor, so please disregard my previous plea.

A very dear and generous friend emailed to say one is in the mail. I should have known Ivory Ann,would come through for me. One day in my mail I found a whole collection of Susan Clarke hand painted sea theme buttons. I still cannot bring myself to remove them from their card. Silly but true. They will find their way in a beach design purse one day. I promise.
So, Thank you Ivory Ann and these pansies are fresh picked for you! Your kindness will be rewarded.

Also,Thank you Tatbit for the charm links, I will still have a look as I love to see new sites. By the way, pkg is in the mail!!!! Finally.
Have a sunny day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!