Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A blissful moment found in a doll


I am so excited right now. Since it is raining and I am creating today in my studio, I keep checking mail and jump around the group home pages. This is where my blissful moment happened, at the CQI group homepage where I saw a spirit doll that spoke to me. It was made by Linda of NY and is a must have item for me.This is the doll I saw, isn't she delightful?
I was never interested in dolls until my friends Lilla Levine and Vanessa sent me a mermaid and a sweet pea doll. I smile each time I see them in my studio. Then I saw this one and got up the courage to ask if these were for sale. I hate to bother people because I know how busy I stay and don't want to slow anyone down with creating me something. But sometimes it is something that has to be done. I have a few things promised for future private swaps and am looking forward to fulfilling them, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask when the moment arises.
So....I am getting a Spirit doll from Linda!!!!!! ~~~~Happy Dance~~~~I will now get back to work. I will post my new "muse" when I receive her. I hope Linda names her because that would be even more special.Thank you Linda, you have brightened my rainy day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pat this is beautiful!!! I have been wanting to make one of these for a while.The pic really inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!