Friday, March 09, 2007

New roving from FatCatKnits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My roving arrived that I ordered from FatCatKnits on Etsy and it is so beautiful. I never expected it to be such mellow and soft colors. The tones that I love. I was kicking myself for not ordering more in case these were too bright. Well, not to fear, these are even dustier tones than the picture shows. My grape purple,olive green,soft teal and peach. Also, there is so much of it! I had no idea how much 4 ounces would be. I thought perhaps a sandwich bag. I'm sorry, I just had to let the world know they can buy with confidence from FatCatKnits and know the product is wonderful! Off to watch DVD's with Hubby! I will share what I make with this heavenly fiber soon. Thanks FatCatKnits!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is roving something one uses with felting? I am clueless on this stuff, but it is beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is for felting. I haven't had much time playing with it because of the beautiful weather we are having, and preparing for my presentation this evening, but I have ideas swimming around in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful roving...it would make lovely yarn! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!