Sunday, March 18, 2007

Half pieced.....sneak peek


Well, I knew another color would jump in. Dusty rose gave it a softer look. It looks vintage in person. I am half through assembly, then the fun begins! I have gathered some trims and vintage laces, tomorrow I will decide on threads,charms,buttons and beads. This quilt is titled,"BIRDSONG". I will SRE many birds and roses throughout. Lots of vines and some Punch needle limbs and roses,roses, roses!!!! Off to finish up so I can play...............

6 comments:

  1. A lovely, gentle looking block. What size is it? We'll be watching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your progress -- hope you show step by step. I also would like to know what size you're planning for the finished quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty, Pat. I'm excited to follow your progress and watch while you work your magic. Love the vintage look with the soft romantic color palette and those images are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful, Pat. Those are beautiful colors you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a feeling this "BirdSong" will offer some heavy competition to the bird's singing their springtime song outside our window's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way this piece is going. Is it one of those that you will know how big it is when you decide it's finished? LOL! I love things that "grow," and it seems that this piece is going to be just terrific, from your plan description.

    The things from Tinsel Trading in the other post, are just fabulous. Another one to put on my list of places to shop someday. Your thoughts in the rest of the message are so sweet and kind.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!