Sunday, February 04, 2007

When you can't sleep.........dye!


What do you do when you can't sleep and don't want to watch TV or stitch? You Dye over 200 yards of ribbon!!!!
I just couldn't stay asleep last night, so from 11:00pm to 3:30am I played with ribbons and dye.
My neck hurts this morning, but I think it was the Pilate's I over did yesterday morning.

I just finished ironing the ribbons. Whew! I think I will dye during sleeping hours more often. It's nice to wake up (after three hours of sleep) and find so much color.

Speaking of color, there are two Blue Jays and a Cardinal outside my studio window right now. They are sitting in the Pine tree. The dark green background shows their vivid colors so beautifully. Although Blue Jays are an aggressive bird that I do not care for, it certainly is a treat to see their beautiful colors during the Winter. That reminds me, I must go fill the feeders.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pat, absolutely gorgeous, your colours are to die for. Are these going on your etsy site.
    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh and wow! Stay awake more nights. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! When I start dyeing, I have a hard time stopping, but you dyed more in one session than I ever dreamed of! Hope your neck is better by now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!