Sunday, February 18, 2007

A "Sweet pea" in my mail


I got a sweet surprise in my mail. My friend Vanessa made something so cute for me. It is a "Sweet pea".Isn't she cute?
This creation is an Art Therapy Doll which Vanessa made with me in mind. She chose green, a favorite color of mine, beads, and a dragonfly and "Dream" charm. She knows me well! It came with a pretty green paper explaining the origin of these little dolls. They are to bring a smile to your heart, which this one ,which I named "Nessa" , instantly did the moment I unwrapped her. I will feel more than a smile every time I see her. Thank you for my little "girl" Vanessa. By the way, she matches my studio walls!!

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!