Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Prayers from Angell :-)


I just had to send this picture I just took of my baby (long hair Chihuahua) Angell. I am gathering cotton fabrics which I bought and know will never use for Etsy. Angell sat down by this group and it looks like she is praying they sell,LOL. Perhaps she figures if mom has no more fabrics, she will have all of my attention 24/7. I just thought it was cute that she looked like she was praying and wanted to share. Back to sorting cottons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. She loooks like an angel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little dog. I'll bet she's a great companion. I'm fighting off the desire to visit your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:41 PM CST

    Pat, this is such a cute picture of Angel. She does look like she
    is praying.
    love janice

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!