Sunday, January 28, 2007

Time flies!!!!

Time certainly flies by these days. I seem to be chasing my tail these days. Not seeming to get anything of importance accomplished. It is very cold here, but we do have snow and it is nice to look out and see a Winter wonderland if you are forced to stay inside.

I have been embellishing a block, but I can't seem to get a good picture. I also did a bit of dyeing last night. Most of the day was spent doing laundry. We had to replace our washer and dryer and they were delivered yesterday morning so that motivated me to strip beds, gather doilies, lace curtains, everything I could find to test the new appliances. They work!!! My house is clean,I have a linen candle burning,soft music,hubby is downstairs watching TV, so I think I will slip down for a cup of tea and return to get a few more blocks put together.

I have been working on a family CQ for a few years now, not really wanting to finish for some reason. I have never taken a photo of it, and don't want till until it completed. I think this will be the year it gets photographed! So, I am still here and creating, just not too talkative these days. I'm sure this silent spell will pass. Until next time.....Smile and don't prick your finger!

2 comments:

  1. Too late with that last warning! =)

    Glad to know you are being creative, and that usually takes time away from the computer - it's a good thing.

    Very pretty print - different from your usual. I look forward to seeing those photographs later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:26 PM CST

    Pat, good to know that your stitching. I keep checking to see new pretties - so now I know I will. Zandra gypsyneedle@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!