Sunday, January 14, 2007

TAST Buttonhole

I played with the buttonhole stitch a little this week. I didn't come up with anything exciting. This was from a previous block using the buttonhole stitch to make a fan then I added loose metallic floss for the tassels.

I have to finish embellishing my zigzag buttonhole before sharing. The buttonhole stitch is not a favorite of mine because it reminds me of finishing off edges for some reason. I have seen some really neat designs like caterpillars(Ati) and landscapes(Allie), but my mind went south on this one. I'll try to be more imaginative on the next stitch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pat, you of all people know that all my landscape stitch experiments will all be aiming toward One Place...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, because guess what? You don't have to do everything, all the time, 24/365. You are allowed to say you just aren't, or don't want to, or don't have time to, or whatever. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!