Sunday, January 07, 2007

Much needed dye day




This morning I decided I needed to play with color. Yesterday I took my tree down,rearranged the front room,cleaned my studio which was a mess because I moved my desk into DH's office and took his smaller one( because I got a laptop for Christmas and didn't need the desk space for a PC anymore) which left me with a laundry basket and two bags full of junk from the two drawers. I was amazed at the amount of things you can stuff into desk drawers. Frightening!
So, I spent yesterday doing the" necessities" so I could get some stitching time in last night. This morning I decided I must dye! These are some items, silk and silk ribbon with a few skeins of DMC floss. Just thought I'd share a little color today! Now back to stitching!

3 comments:

  1. They look so pretty when grouped that way by colors! What a great morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, soft, and smell good too -- I know from experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good morning and lovely outcome! It is amazing what you can accomplish as soon as you get started (I know from experience too) Not dying, but the rest.....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!