Saturday, December 23, 2006

Worked in a little stitching time :-)


Every few minutes I stole during the past week has come together to make this small block. It is an 8"x8" piece. I used a pale gold and cream palette. The metallic applique was part of a trim from Flights of Fancy. I cut one section out to use as an urn and added silk organza roses and pearl seed beads on the metallic feather stitch. Just wanted to show I wasn't all work and no play during this busy season. Hope you all are working in a little time to play no matter what your craft.

2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with your block! It is just so special! Your work is so wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am speachless! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!