Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Special arrivals #1


Hi! I promised to share some special arrivals that I have been finding in my mailbox the past few weeks which I haven't had a chance to photograph. I am trying to catch up. I have been wanting to share this gorgeous glass reverse painted cabachon I had received from my Lake MI buddy, Allie. When it arrived, I carried it around the house with me to observe because I hadn't seen anything like it before. My photo doesn't do it justice. The woman is wearing a lace cape which shows detail. I am saving it for a special project for myself. Thanks Allie, I love it!!!! I will be beading around this and perhaps turn into a brooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!