Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Special arrival #4

Last night after my bubble bath I went downstairs for a drink of water and there was a box on the counter. It seems the UPS guy dropped it off. Inside was one of my favorite things on earth, a can of Vapourri Claire Burke Original from Susan, a sweet friend who travels a lot an keeps me wondering how she receives her mail when she is wandering the US. How will Santa find you Susan???? Thank you for this surprise. I will have my house smelling sweet for the Holidays.

I had mentioned to Susan that my local source for this spray did not stock it for the Holidays in hopes that we would purchase their cinnamon and evergreen scents instead. How rude!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was your day to get yummies from friends! =) Lilla's bag is really beautiful. I love the irridescence of that fabric.

    Santa is magic. He can find anyone. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!