Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Special arrival #2

A few weeks ago, before my world became so busy I just can't keep up, I received a surprise box packed full of beads, beautiful beads. I will post when I locate the photos I took.

My surprise bead box came from that little tatter named Teri whose work caught my attention before she shared her tatted bead work with me. I can picture Teri sitting in her favorite place with her little fingers just smoking from her glorious bead/tatting. Not only did she share beautiful beads with me, she packaged them in the most delightful way, she made special envelopes for each type. Superb idea Teri. I am thinking of framing the envelopes in a framed collage , that is how special they are. Thank you Teri, I am still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!