Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Beautiful Postcard from Freda


I had to share this fabric postcard I received from Freda Butler. I transferred some prints of this Victorian skate skate for her. I never dreamed I would receive one of her beautiful creations.
Freda crazy quilted the card and used the Victorian skate image for her center which she embellished with Punch needle,silk ribbon roses,metal leaf beads and a small tinkle bell on the toe.It is done in black and pink,wine and green which look so elegant together. She embellished the seams and printed the back to look like a real postcard, even a stamp! Beautiful job Freda, and such a special gift. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Your postcard is absolutely gorgeous!! You must be so happy with it!
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are to have received this pretty! Isn't Freda's work just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful postcard. It's so nice to get something like this in the mail, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a nice little surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It is sooo nice! you are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Happy new year also...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!