Tuesday, December 19, 2006

25 years of Bliss!!!!!!


Today is our 25th Anniversary! It does not seem like 25 years. I guess that is a good thing. We both have a great sense of humor, which has helped us through some tough times. John is the love of my life. I did kiss a couple of toads before I found my prince. I can't imagine life without him, even when I joke about him retiring or being on vacation for a month, and one of us having to move out. ;-)

It looks like my blog is put back in order. Thank you Blogger!!!!???? After reading all the comments, how could I give up my blog? Thanks everyone, I will hang in there.

I have to go to dinner in a few minutes, but I wanted to check in to let you know I am still here. Hope to share more tomorrow, and share some beautiful things in my mail. Goodnight all :0)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 PM CST

    I hope you had a happy anniversary yesterday. I am about 7 hours ahead of you, so I read your blog the day after you write.
    cheers
    Marian in South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pat. Hope your day was lovely, nothing like being with family. Our 30th is next March, but it just sems like yesterday when we celebrated our 25th. Where do the years go?
    Lots of lots of love
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! And, I am so glad you are not giving up your blog...I do so look forward to reading it...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!