Saturday, November 04, 2006

Time off to stitch

Well, it is time for me to get back to stitching. I have been on overdrive trying to keep a nice variety of Bliss kits and dyed ribbons available, but I have really missed my stitching. I am taking this weekend to get together what I can since etsy is supposed to be closed for upgrading, then I am taking off a week (at home) for stitching!!!! No one will give me time off but myself, so I am.

My problem is that I enjoy every aspect of dyeing,transferring images, gathering just the right color beads for a kit, etc. I could do it all day, and I do. It seems I am rarely finding myself out of the studio these days. Not a good thing for my creative side. I am itching to stitch, if only on a little project. I will be ready to offer more things soon, but for now, I need my needle,fabric, and thread.....and beads.....and lace....and........

1 comment:

  1. You will be grumpy if you don't stitch! You will be much happier with a little vacation. =) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!