Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thank you everyone


In fear of leaving anyone out, I wanted to take this time to thank everyone for the nice comments on my work, and for the votes and wonderful compliments on my crazy quilt. I honestly thank you all. You really know how to make a gal feel good and I do appreciate it wholeheartedly. It is always so nice to read comments on my blog even when commenting on the smallest projects. You have been so encouraging, and I thank you for sharing your blogs and thoughts with me. I love to see eye candy of all kinds. You are all so talented and it certainly has been a pleasure to be in your company. Warm hugs all around.

To answer some questions: The quilt measures 42"x42". Yes, you can vote now at www.quiltingchallenge.com. Beware: the quilts are wonderful, enter at your own risk!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is very worthy of my vote. I was glad it wasn't the first one in one of the last 4-5 rows, as they couldn't be clicked for a close-up! I made my husband vote for you, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could vote from Japan succesfully!! Of course for your quilt. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susan and Hideko, I appreciate your votes. I had hoped the photos were easier to see, but I guess they are counting on people buying the magazine. They did a wonderful job with articles and photos in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!