Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday ribbons are to DYE for!!!!

















I think I may have to keep these ribbons. I can't see giving them up. The pox turned out perfect, the colors are what I love using.....I am torn.

My DH was just in here while I was ironing them and he had to leave because I oooh'd and aaah'd so much. You never know how ribbons will look until the ironing process. Even when I followed dye mixes, they always surprised me. My ribbons just have to be speckled,blended, or pox before I am happy with them. I have, and will do upon request, solid colors, but they do not thrill me like the "aby-normal" ones do. I wish you could see these in person, the pictures just don't touch on their beauty. Just wanted to share my Saturday dyeing with you. Back to work! I have greens "curing"............

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing them. These are gorgeous colors. I would think your DH would be immune by now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) You would think! He is so patient with me. I think he is just happy knowing what little it takes to keep me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love these speckled ribbons! Much nicer than just regular solid colors. You just have more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!