Thursday, November 30, 2006

Parisian themed purse


I made this purse from a friend's challenge. It was to be Parisian themed, and I could make whatever design and size I wanted. This was my own pattern. I have never made a square box type purse before, but they are roomy with easy access to it's contents.
I used an "Old Rose" crushed vintage velvet(upper left corner) from Flights of Fancy for the sides and back.I used rubber stamps to emboss the French words.The front is just collaged with beads,lace,buttons,charms,and silk ribbon embroidery. I shared this purse with Flights of Fancy and it is now on their site under "Customer Creations" along with some beautiful things. If you haven't been to Flights of Fancy, you should grab a cup of tea and go take a browse.....don't forget the tissues.....for drooling!

2 comments:

  1. Another winner! I would have a hard time choosing which one I like better, as I am very attracted to both the French and Asian themes. Beautiful, beautiful!

    JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo pretty! Wow you do nice work!
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!