Thursday, November 30, 2006

Allie's CQ is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! You have to go see Allie's CQ...run , don't walk!!!!! Oh I want to see this in person so very badly....Allie, have your Hubby fly you to Chesterton....I will make him a rum cake and pixies, and I would give you a back massage...facial...manicure?????.......I wish I were a traveller. Your CQ is absolutley stunning. I have enjoyed watching it grow with every post. Thanks for sharing this process with us. From one who knows what it takes, you are Queen!

1 comment:

  1. Well, shucks, Pat! Thanks so much...I know our paths will cross one day, and I hope I'll be able to bring my quilt along with me...I could go for that massage (*wink).
    I'm so glad you like my efforts...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!