Saturday, November 18, 2006

New bead storage idea

Last week after I spilled four containers of my Delicas I decided to move all my seed beads into the 6" tubes. Luckily my local bead shop allowed me to buy 400 tubes from her. My husband came up with this idea to keep them on the wall so I can just hold my project up to them and choose colors. He built three and has one to go. I think this is going to work great! The front is plexiglass to hold the beads. Just wanted to share with anyone needing a bead storage solution. I haen't seen this one before. It is easy to pull out a tube and reinsert it.

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the trays that I got from sova-enterprise. :-) I have more of the the round tubes than the square kind, but I like the both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 400 tubes. I am entirely in awe of anyone who has that many beads! Your husband is just as creative as you are, in a different area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just your Delicas, right? One bead junkie to another, you have a lot more beads! ;)

    Love the wall idea, kudo to dh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea! How are the tubes attached to the wall?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!