Monday, November 27, 2006

Finished the purple purse
















I finished the purple and green purse yesterday. I added a chain with charms to hang from the clasp. I also layered hand painted trim and beaded trim to the bottom. It turned out to be more embellished than I had planned, but should be a fun purse to carry.It looks vintage in person, and has a nice weight to it. I used a different clasp than I usually do. I like how it opens fully to see everything it holds. I put it on Etsy. Lord knows I don't need another purse.....well perhaps some day. Just wanted to share the finished product as I had promised.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your purse is just beautiful!! I so enjoy your blog:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the beaded butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!