Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vivienne and Mary's Heavenly Embellsihments


Mary and Vivienne are from Australia and recently started offering the most wonderful embellishment packages. My birthday was Sept. 30th and I treated myself to some things from them and they arrived yesterday. Included were things I have never seen before such as sheer ribbon with printed metallic butterflies, and sewn on squins and beads, gorgeous fabrics, and laces to drool over. They include trims, silk ribbon, ribbon flowers, printed omages,threads, appliques.....it just goes on and on. I can't wait to get out my dyes and play with the dyers pack. I wanted to let everyone know my experience with them, so you can shop with confidence when in need of a little "Heavenly Embellishments". Vivienne has a blog if you want to learn more about her offerings.

3 comments:

  1. Truly heavenly...I'm going to check them out.
    Happy Belated Birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm expecting (hoping!) my package will be there when I get home. Fran's arrived yesterday, too. I'm jealous! =)

    Your goodies look wonderful - I clicked for a close-up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful embellishment. I am sure you are going to make something nice of them. I have not dared using from my 4 baggies that I bought. saving them to something special. But that is sooooo silly of me. Why save it.... I have bought it to use it LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!