Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A really cool gift

A really nice lady I met blogging,Susan Sam, sent me this knitted soft cotton face cloth and a bar of handmade "Red Dirt" vanilla scented soap,,which smells heavenly and sits undisturbed for now. She also sent the red dirt! I just forgot to photograph it. The ironic thing is, the day I received it, I had just finished mowing and was so dusty. I cannot wait to clean up after mowing, and on that day, I did so with a smile on my face.

I use this cloth two or three times a day. It always looks new, always soft, and gently exfoliates. I never wash my face without it. It may be strange to share this, but it has become one of my favorite things. Thank you Susan, I love this. I hope you make these for gifts, because they are just a perfect thing to share.

1 comment:

  1. That Susan, she is a wonderful treasure. I am proud to have her on my list of friends.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!