Sunday, October 08, 2006

Oh yeah baby!!!!!


Thanks to Susan Nixon and May Britt, I am learning so much. I am very impressed with the fact that I can do these things by following directions. I am usually a "show me" gal. How exciting. I know there are some eyes rolling, but I am really excited to learn this. My poor son is always bombarded by my quest for info. Perhaps that is why he stays away so long? :-) Anyway, now to put on the Bloogers who embellish thing-a-ma-jig. Sorry, I'll never lern the correct terminology.

1 comment:

  1. ring code! ha, ha! and don't worry, there are some that have been on the ring for a year and don't know what to call it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!