Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Gorgeous ATC

This ATC from a dear friend and very talented fiber artist arrived at my home today. I can't stop fondling it. I have titled it "Vintage Elegance" because it feels like it was from another era. Lynn worked with my favorite colors, dyed laces,sre,and beading to create a piece that is so "me". Can you see the teeny tiny tatting? It is so delicate yet makes such a statement. I could go on forever, but I will stop. I just had to post it because something this beautiful has to be shared. Thank you Lynn, my first ATC exchange partner.

5 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful. Understand why you call it "vintage elegance". How big is it. Like a postcard. I have heard about ATC, but never done anyone myself. But this is tempting.....like the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely ATC. Vintage Elegance is an appropriate title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful ATC! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so drop dead gorgeous.
    Lynn is such a talented and gracious lady. Everything she makes is done with love, care and a great helping of talent. You are so fortunate to have a piece of her lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, This is very elegant, beautiful and very you...
    The colours...everything about it, if you had not said Lynn made it, I would have thought you did..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!