Friday, September 29, 2006

Gift from a friend
















I recently discovered that I share my birthdate with a new freind, May Britt Dammen. May Britt is from Norway and we have exchanged embellished hearts on the COH list. Today's mail brought a sweet surprise from May Britt. She made me a beautiful sewing kit. I love it. It has the most delicate stitches and vintage lace which we both share a love for. It is in Autumn colors which goes nicely with our birthday season. The heart shape will always be a reminder of how we met, in the COH exchange. Thank you May Britt. I will most certainly enjoy your gift you made for me and think of you when I am using it. Happy Birthday to US!

2 comments:

  1. And Happy Birthday to you both from me.
    I thought the shells would appeal to you Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely birthday gift! Happy birthday Pat!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!