Friday, August 25, 2006

New Web Site


News flash! I created a web site! I took the plunge and finally created my own web site. It is fun having a place to share ideas, patterns, information, and on occasion some of my creations for others to purchase. Mainly, I wanted a place to promote CQ in a way that would interest a "newbie" as well as a long time crazy quilter. I eventually would like to have a page where anyone could send in their projects which they created using a tutorial from my site. I hope to add the most asked for tutorials first, then drop in a few new and unique ones .

I have been asked many times if I sold prints and silk ribbon that I use in my work. I do not, however, I know a lot of people don't have sources for hand dyed silk ribbons and prints that I use in my work, so I may offer a sampling of these items depending on the need.This offer would only be for U.S. until I get a paypal account set up. I just want to offer others the same supplies I use myself at an affordable cost. I am not going to sell in huge quantities. My offerings will be for those who cannot buy overseas and for personal use only. It will be first come,first serve. When it is on the web site , it will be available. Anyway, if you think this is interesting, let me know. Help me decide. www.patwintergatherings.com

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a wonderful job well done on the site, Pat. I've just come from there and really enjoyed my visit so much.
    You have so much to offer toward the Advancement of Crazy Quilting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing your talent with the world.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, I love your new site. And if you are starting to sell silkribbons and laces you can count me in as one of your foreign customers. In norway I feel it difficult to find so nice stuff like yours.
    Please hurry hurry with the paypal
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:06 AM CDT

    Count me as an oversea costumer as soon as it will be possible!
    Lorenza in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site is great. I enjoyed reading how you transfer prints to satin. I'll have to try that one of these days - no Wal-Mart within a long, long way of here.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!