Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Adam and Eve

Well, ask and you shall receive.....this is true, I asked for name suggestions, and the one perfect suggestion came from Sara. She suggested the names "Adam and Eve" because they are always eating the apples. So be it! Unfortunately, they have become more curious and venture into the field across the street and the neighbors yard. I hope they don't get hit in the road. Cars speed by here all day and night. All we can do is watch them and enjoy the show until they move on. Wouldn't it be something if they decided to just live here by the creek? I will get a new photo of them tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. A perfect name for your deers. I am sure they will live by the creek if they get enough apples, bread and cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!