Saturday, June 17, 2006

what will it be???? Mystery project

While going through my hand dyed laces I set a few aside and thought I would challenge myself to create something from what I chose. I added some bright green and purple fabrics and a "flapper" style lady image. I will not use all the trims, and will add other things such as beads, silk ribbon,etc. Now, the question is, what will it turn out to be? I will post a photo when I am finished with whatever it is. Probably in July because I have some small projects to tend to first. If you decide to challenge yourself too, please share your results.

1 comment:

  1. This almost sounds like a Journal Quilt exercise....oh, and I do so like her smile....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!