Sunday, June 25, 2006

Busy as a bee!

I think I first saw this print on art-e-zine. I think it is so cute and suits me these days. I seem to be as busy as a bee. I will have to use this image in an eyeglass case or journal cover. It is too tempting not to. It is day 5 of Summer here in Indiana. So far it has been very pleasant. Cool mornings and evenings with sunny warm days. Gardening has been easy to keep up with so far. The only way to garden successfully is to garden a little each day in my opinion. The weeds will just take over if you don't.

I have been stitching on the front porch swing as often as I can. I discovered a new tea made by Lipton called "Green tea and Mandarin". It is packaged in the neatest pyramid bags which I have only seen i teas from England until now. The tea is mild and perfect to settle in with a good book or stitch project.

Well, I must buzz off to take a buuble bath....until next time, keep bizzzzzzzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!