Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My new treasure book arrived


I received the book of my dreams! The one I was searching for and posted. Hideko found it there in Japan and sent it to me. I can't believe how beautiful it is. I want to do every project in it. Even though I don't read Japanese, I can easily use the patterns they provide. This book has the best graphics I have seen in a" how to" project book. It is bright, colorful, and complete. If you have a chance to get your hands on this book, even if just for the inspiration, I say do it. Just looking at it makes me want to create. Thank you Hideko, and also thank you Lynn for sending her my plea.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Pat, that looks like a wonderful book! Now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:08 PM CDT

    What is the name of the book please, or can you not post it here? sy

    ReplyDelete
  3. katiejayinpa11:45 AM CDT

    Pat, I cannot believe I have not seen your blog before! It is wonderful to read and look at the pictures. I have it bookmarked now and will be reading it every day. I am glad you got the book you wanted.

    katiejayinpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sy, look back in my blog and there is a photo of the book cover. I cannot read it. It is in Japanese. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!