Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wallhanging for a friend who needed TLC

This beautiful wallhanging was created by ladies from a special group called "Crazy Gathering". When we see a "sister" in need, we are there to provide comfort with open arms and hearts. Last year one project was this RR project for Kimber, who needed a bit of TLC. We each added something to it and sent it on it's way. I added the flower basket of SRE in the bottom right area near the corner heart. After we finished it was sent to Stephanie who found the perfect border fabric and finished it off. She presented it to Kimber last week. Needless to say, she loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm fascinated with this crazy quilt way of creating. Wish I could do it. I'm always drawn to anything with embellishments and lots of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, this is just so precious - she will love it so much so. It's nice to see others reaching out to others in a time of need ....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!