Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Chain of Hearts


I am really excited to discover that I was able to join "Chain Of Hearts" group. This group makes 6" hearts using any method they wish, and swap with each other. I thought it was an Australian group only. I learned it was created in AU, but anyone can join in. I am starting my first heart tonight. My hearts will mainly be crazy quilted, but a few might be machine embellished collage type with beading and such. I hope they like them so I can swap many for a wallhanging someday to remember this wonderful group by. I am off to start choosing fabrics...............
Well, I have my first one ready to embellish. The colors are burgandy and olive shades. The fabrics are lighter and more "glitzy" than the photo shows.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the middle of a personal project on hearts too. Yesterday was the Welsh alternstive to St Valentines Day. Called St Dwynwen.
    I do love your choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm testing your comments. See if you can send me an e-mail. You might not be able to since I'm using my blogger account. Oh, I just had an idea. I'm going to post it to the mailing list.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!