Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Felted Dragonfly purse

I received a squishie from Her Majesty Margo which included wool,silk,chiffon, and felt all in one colorway. I asked her for felting directions which she generously walked me through and I made my first felted piece which is in the center of this purse. I crazy pieced it to a nice purse size and began embellishing with silk ribbon embroidery,beads, laces, etc. Margo Duke has beautiful offerings on her site to create one for yourself in many gorgeous colorways. She is a very helpful and kind person to deal with and a new friend. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, and... 'floaty'. (thats a compliment).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you jo in nz. I love that compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this, it is beautiful!!
    VIcki

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!